The College of Applied Health Sciences is a socially conscious, research-intensive academic community whose mission is to broaden understanding of applied health sciences and disability. We strive to identify and meet the health needs of our society and pursue our mission by:
- Educating health professionals and scholars who excel in a complex, multicultural world;
- Discovering and translating new knowledge that transforms health care practice, social systems and related technologies for the benefit of individuals, families and communities;
- Collaborating with our urban community partners in mutually beneficial ways;
- Providing health services of the highest quality with emphasis on eliminating health disparities affecting individuals and communities; and
- Advocating for public policies, perceptions, and practices that lead to the inclusion and participation of people with disabilities in society.
Visit our Web page.
(The link above opens a new window. Close the window to return here.)
Tenured Full Professor and Head of the Department of Occupational Therapy
- Chicago, IL United States
- The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) College of Applied Health Science (AHS) and Department of Occupational Therapy invites applications for the position of Tenured Full Professor and Head...