THIS POSITION IS LOCATED ON OUR CLEVELAND CAMPUS
Warrensville Heights, OH
Please complete the online application and attach required documents. Required documents include a detailed cover letter, current resume, and a list of at least three (3) professional references with current contact details, including email addresses.
The position will remain open until filled. For full consideration, please apply by June 14, 2021.
Review of applications will begin immediately.
As a point of clarification, please note that this position is responsible for the administrative coordination and management of the multifaceted activities and processes associated with curricular (administrative) operations. The scope of this position does not include the design or delivery of curriculum. There is no teaching component to this job. This is not an entry level position, the ideal candidate will have had at least 3-5 years’ experience managing curriculum operations, administrative operations, or program management.
This position manages academic support services and curriculum for the TCC pathway at the Cleveland campus. Will manage curricula materials and events for preclinical and clinical education programs including but not limited to, orientation, course schedules, execution of learning events, student documents and records, course and pathway development and support for faculty leadership.
- Manage and oversee administrative support for Course Schedules and Execution of Learning Events
- Develop teaching schedules for Fall, Spring and Summer TCC courses years 1-3
- Update PHWC CCE dates for year 1 and 2 students
- Coordinate with clinical locations regarding, Preceptor Capacity for Clinic/STAMP schedules and worksheets, Lecture Topics, UDS mapper seminar, invitations to student presentations, meetings with students, and competency domains for 360 evaluations
- eMedley Student Groups set-up for Calendar to link to course sessions
- Schedule POVE/QI Journal Review events in eMedley
- Preceptor Credentialing – years 1-3
- Gather and post all Learning Materials for students in eMedley, including weekly journals and homework
- Track and coordinate guest presenters and invited faculty support (contact information, credentialing paperwork, session invitations, thank you notes
- Manage and oversee administrative support for Student Documentation and Records
- Records Retention of all course materials
- Monthly grade check
- Individual 360 EVAL Reports – years 1-3
- Semester Competency Reviews – years 1-3
- Copy weekly journal responses and faculty score/comments to HCOM-TCC student folders
- Process CCE evaluations
- Create and distribute roster for clinical education courses
- Create and manage gradebook and coordinate grade submission – years 1-3
- Manage and oversee administrative support for Course and Curricular Development
- Create and manage Scope & Sequence documentation
- Create and manage, update and post course syllabi – years 1-3
- Coordinate TCC course and faculty evaluations in conjunction with the Assessment Office
- Enter and manage all session objectives for all TCC Courses
- Manage and oversee administrative support for TCC Pathway Faculty Leadership
- General faculty support for LMS
- Manage relationships with clinical office managers
- Schedule TCC staff meetings
- Manage relationships and coordination with other internal units
- Manage websites
- Manage Calendars for program director
- Manage and oversee administrative support for special events, TCC orientation, graduation.
- Plan and oversee logistics and develop Orientation, Graduation and Special Events
- Develop and execute New Student Orientation
- Track and prepare graduation gifts/journals
Salary is commensurate with education and experience, while also considering internal equity.
Employees enjoy a generous benefits package such as paid holidays, sick time, personal time, a tuition waiver up to 100% for self and dependents, a comprehensive insurance package (including but not limited to prescription, vision, dental, and life insurance), an excellent retirement plan with up to a 10% company contribution, a 12-week parental leave program, adoption reimbursement, transgender care, flextime and flexplace policies, counseling and mental health care, access to professional development programs, and more. Additional information is available at https://www.ohio.edu/hr/benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of the bachelor’s degree requirement.
- 3 years of work related experience
- Strong time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of office programs (word, excel, power point, and outlook)
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Master’s degree
- 5 years of work related experience
- Experience with curriculum management software
- Higher education experience
- Graduate medical education experience or related field
Apply Here: https://www.ohiouniversityjobs.com/postings/37131
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Ohio University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com