Job No: 521233
Work type: Auxiliary
Categories: Excluded, Administrative, At-Will, Full Time, On-site (work in-person at business location)
About University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB
(This is not a state position)
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB ("UEC") supports the university's educational mission by providing quality services that complement the instructional program. The University depends upon UEC to provide services that cannot be supported with state funds. We're responsible for business enterprises on campus including, but not limited to, dining, bookstore, convenience store, and vending services. We also serve as the grantee for federal, state, and local funding for research and sponsored projects.
Temporary, “exempt”, benefited position through 6/30/2022 (Appointment may be renewed annually based upon availability of funds, availability of work and satisfactory job performance).
Salary: $5,416.66-$6,666.66 per month
Location: San Bernardino, CA
The College of Education (COE) consists of three academic departments: Educational Leadership and Technology; Special Education, Rehabilitation, and Counseling; and Teacher Education and Foundations.
Exempt. 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00 PM; Occasional early morning, night, or weekend work required.
First Review Deadline
This position will remain open until filled. Applications will be reviewed beginning 12/02/2022
Under minimal supervision of the Principal Investigator, the Director will work independently to:
- Collaborate with the Assistant Dean to develop strategic plan for Project Impact implementation, recruitment, facilitate procedures and logistics for full implementation and role, including future phases of the program.
- Collaborate with key programs on CSUSB campus to ensure support for Project Impact participants in navigating resources.
- Partner in the cultivation of external relationships: Establish and cultivate new relationships with Project Impact partners, including schools, community colleges, community organizations, and strategic partners for recruitment and MOU's with k-12 districts for fieldwork placement.
- Responsibility for programs or activities which include teacher candidate recruitment, CSUSB and Project Impact admissions, program implementation, fieldwork placement, and professional development.
- Responsible for planning, coordination, monitoring, assessment, reporting and the fiscal management for all programs and activities supported by funding sources that support Project Impact.
- Coordinate with Community College recruitment events for the recruitment of African American students into teaching.
- Travel to designated events to present to potential teacher candidates.
- Establish methods of communication for all facets of Project Impact.
- Implement programs according to CSUSB strategic plan.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Cash option
- CalPERS Retirement and CalPers 457
- Group Term Life/ Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Holidays & Personal Holiday
- Vacation and Sick pay accruals
- Educational Assistance Benefit is based on availability of funding.
- Workers' Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, State Disability Insurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB is committed to a diverse workforce and affirmative action, and is an equal opportunity employer. UEC maintains and promotes a policy of non-discrimination and non-harassment on the basis of race, sex, gender, color, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic characteristics, status as a disabled veteran, or disabled veteran of the Vietnam era.
To view the UEC Affirmative Action Program, please contact UEC Human Resources at (909) 537-7589 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.
As an equal opportunity employer, University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB (UEC) is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access UEC's career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling UEC's Human Resources Manager at 909-537-7589.
EEO AA Policy Statement
Employment of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans. This position will remain open until filled. This has been designated as a sensitive position. The selected candidate must successfully pass a thorough background investigation to include a criminal history check prior to appointment.
- Education: Master's degree in education or related fields.
- Experience: 5 years experience in similar program
- Demonstrated ability for excellence in teaching, and in working with African American K-12 student population.
- Strong commitment to the quality of student learning and program excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to work with students from diverse populations.
- Higher education experience as a lecturer, advisor, or counselor.
- Possession of a California Credential in K-12 teaching, counseling, or school site administration.
Information and Application Process Instructions
To view full description and to apply, visit: https://careers.csusb.edu/en-us/job/521233/directorproject-impact-uec
Jobs at the California State University San Bernardino.
When inquiring or applying for job openings at the California State University San Bernardino, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities with the California State University San Bernardino and at other institutions of higher education in the region on AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at the California State University San Bernardino are posted, please sign up for new job openings at the California State University San Bernardino.
more information or to submit your resume you can contact
Chair of the Search Committee
as shown below.
If you apply for this position, please say you saw it first on www.UniversityJob.com. Thank you.
Chair of the Search Committee
Please Apply as Included Above
Tell a Friend About This Job
Enter your friend's email address...