The HR Data Analyst is responsible to the Director of Human Resources and the Chief Human Resources Officer for data integrity, report writing, design and implementation of testing system changes, and analysis of workflow for process improvement. The Data Analyst will benchmark best practices, analytics and driving internal metrics for optimal performance. In addition, this position will assist with the analysis of the university’s compensation programs; will review policy, evaluation and design, market pricing and compensation benchmarking. Will serve as an HR Business Partner to the campus community.
Responsible to model the University Mission through dedicated job performance, service, excellence to constituencies, respectful collaboration and active support of the University’s Mission and Catholic/Lasallian higher education
- Provides analytical and technical support to the Human Resources Division in pursuit of HR related responsibilities
- Primary contact for implementing Banner and PeopleAdmin upgrades
- Conduct user acceptance testing as part of the information system upgrade process
- Will support the Chief Human Resources Officer and HR Director in department and program assessments, data analysis and reporting
- Will think critically, review data and look for trends
- Troubleshoots, analyzes, detects, identifies and corrects technical problems and deficiencies
- Maintain data integrity for Lewis’ compensation system
- Runs and creates reports as needed
- Participate in internal and external data surveys for HR
- Develop end user training documents for ease of HRIS system use
- Participates in the development of, and advises management on, information technology strategy and technology deployment
-Maintain HR portal and update as needed
- Act as a resource for departments that develop/offer programs for faculty and staff that will affect campus culture as this position supports the Sanctified Zone’s mission of providing a people and place where diversity is valued in a safe and nurturing environment
- Collaborate with multiple departments to provide new employees with technology services; work with HR Generalist/Benefits Specialist to develop processes to insure efficient delivery of resources
- Responsible for business process improvement and efficiencies in the HR department in collaboration with the Admin Systems department
- Help analyze salary data for the university by utilizing CUPA-HR salary data
- Provide data to various stakeholders around the University
- Help create reports for budgeting purposes for the Provost’s Office
- Assist in the yearly faculty contract process including the training of new college personnel
- This position works with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
A Bachelor’s degree required; One to three years human resources experience performing a technical role. A strong computer technical background and knowledge of HRIS systems, web technology and database applications. Ability to create spreadsheets, reports and perform statistical data analysis from gathered data. Experience and demonstrated ability to work with broad segments of a university community-faculty, staff, students. Ability to be an effective team member who can foster strong relationships across organizational boundaries. Excellent interpersonal skills including listening, speaking and writing. Excellent problem solving skills. Must be able to keep highly confidential information. Must have an aptitude to work in a highly busy and dynamic environment with the ability to grow in other areas as needed. Will consider a combination of skills and experience that demonstrates candidate’s ability to perform functions proficiently.
Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Information Systems, or a related field. Experience with Banner/Ellucian enterprise software; project management experience a plus; PHR/SPHR certification preferred; Able to work independently without supervision. Experience working in a higher education setting.
Apply Here: https://jobs.lewisu.edu/postings/8105
Jobs at Lewis University.
When inquiring or applying for job openings at Lewis University, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities with Lewis University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Lewis University are posted, please sign up for new job openings at Lewis University.